Project Manager (Automation Engineer) - Beverage; Chemical; Dairy, Food; Pharmaceutical; CIP; Hygienic Process
Your new company
Our client is a leading global process and project engineering consultancy based in Co. Kildare, Ireland. Working across a number of sectors including Beverage, Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
Your new role
We are looking for a Senior Automation Project Manager to join our client based in Naas Co. Kildare. The role would suit a person with a background in project management and execution (Automation) for the beverage, chemical, dairy, food or pharmaceutical industries. Reporting to the Project Group Manager, the Automation Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Oversight and input into multiple automation projects running concurrently globally
- Lead meetings and interaction with customers
- Strategize, set and oversee global standards and approaches to Automation within the client
- Assist with Sales and quotation generation
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Familiar with PLC and SCADA systems from Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware, System platform and others.
- Familiar with system architecture design and development from IT level to factory floor level system .
- Familiar with automation project execution including writing FDS, PLC and/or SCADA software writing, Validation (such as FATs, IQ, OQs, SATs.) and commissioning activities.
- Familiar with typical process equipment used in dairy, brewing, beverage and pharmaceutical processes would be adventurous.
- Uses effective communication and interpersonal skills, excellent written and spoken English
- Capable of working on own initiative, good schedule management
- Ability to travel globally.
- Full driving licence (Ireland, EU or UK)
What you'll get in return
Excellent basic salary £55,000 - £80,000 per annum depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.