- Hays Construction and Property
- England, Worcestershire, Tenbury Wells
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Dec 2021
- Construction & management jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An Operations Manager job based in Worcestershire paying up to £55,000 per annum DOE
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working alongside a local Worcestershire-based manufacturing company in recruiting an Operations Manager to join their successful team. This role will support the business growing in line with strategic targets, and continuously improve all aspects of the business.
Your new role
Your new role as Operations Manager will oversee several departmental managers and support and develop them whilst implementing systems and processes that drive down costs, improve sustainability and continuously improve all of the operational aspects of the business. Your main responsibilities in the role will be:
- Helping to plan and deliver upon strategic targets for the business.
- Oversee budgets and forecasting, including P&L.
- Support and develop members of the management team reporting in to you, and in turn indirect reports of the business.
- Focus on production to drive strategy and develop the culture of the business.
This role is a Monday - Friday, 40 hour per week position.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- Have extensive experience in delivering upon objectives within a manufacturing environment.
- Lead, mentor, develop and train direct reports.
- Can operate effectively through periods of business change.
- Ability to communicate throughout all levels within the organisation, from board level through to production and manufacturing.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work upon your own initiative.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent salary of up to £55,000 per annum, plus other company benefits to be discussed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Civil Engineering is the UK’s leading recruitment company, with 50 years’ experience specialising in engineering roles. Across the UK, using our national network of 75 offices and teams of expert consultants, we match the right jobs to the right people every day. Highly trained civil engineers are in demand for both temporary contracts and on a permanent basis. We have the breadth and depth of knowledge and scale of operation to help you hire the people that can make a real difference to your bottom line.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert