Principal Electrical Engineer
Major project based - West London / Home Counties
Delivering Certainty Through the Power of Experience
Part of the Laing O'Rourke Group, Crown House Technologies is one of the UK's most advanced and innovative engineering and building services specialists.
Through Laing O'Rourke's unique self-delivery model, we provide a single-source solution for some of the worlds most recognised organisations, with an exciting pipeline of major projects in sectors such as healthcare, science & research, residential, commercial, rail and data centres.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrically-biased Principal Engineer / Electrical Lead, with previous major MEP project experience (MEP value of £15m - 100m+) to join one of a number of our recently awarded schemes.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Previous project delivery experience of fast track data centres; major hospitals; prisons; science; stadia; and high rise commercial & residential.
- The ability to select & manage innovative methods, use of materials & safe systems of work.
- Effective communication with senior management, designers, consultants, clients/Architects and project team on technical matters.
- Practical application of engineering principles and calculation.
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033.
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, then please get in touch.