Conrad Consulting is working with an award winning engineering consultancy that currently has a requirement for a Senior Structural Revit Engineer to join the structures team in their Central London office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work on a range of projects, including: Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working in Revit on building structures,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is also required to assist Civil Engineers (majority of time will be spent in REVIT working with the Structural Engineers),
- Experience of BIM is essential, as all projects will be carried out to BIM Level 2.
- Experience in Digital Engineering and Dynamo is desirable,
- Experience in RC detailing is not essential but would be a good asset.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package a particular advantage of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 3 to 4 days a week.
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Senior Structural Revit Technician for this firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.