Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Structural Revit Technician? We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join them in their office in Chelmsford on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' AutoCAD experience,
- At least 3 years' Revit experience,
- Experience in the production of general arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring. In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and good benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
To be considered for this role please submit your updated CV to Graham Ventham.