A family-owned business, established almost 50 years ago are looking for a Site Manager on a permanent basis to support them with luxury new build residential projects ranging in value from £3m - £6m. The projects are predominantly located in the New Forest so it would be ideal for candidates to live in Bournemouth, Southampton or the surrounding areas.
The Site Manager will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Managing the day to day running of the development and provide clear direction to those working on the construction regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Managing and implement Health & Safety procedures to ensure all aspects of Health & Safety are followed and adhered too.
- Conforming to building regulations and warranty providers requirements.
- Ensuring that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, plant, materials, site inductions and Health & Safety records.
- Broad understanding of all trades and have a thorough knowledge of the construction process
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Computer Literate
In return we can offer you:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Car or car allowance (approx. £3,500 per annum)
- Contributory pension
- Competitive Annual Leave entitlement