£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in York, are seeking a talented and motivated Civil Engineer to join their busy team.
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
- Highly computer literate, Autocad, WinDes essential
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT.
- Good written English
- Infrastructure engineering design experience including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and ground modelling.
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.