Are you looking for a career change in a role in 2022 that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery? If you are then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is a thriving Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and we are helping them to find a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Colchester office on a full-time permanent basis. A broad project base is on offer including multi storey, RC structures as well as retail, commercial and residential.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, High-Rise, Cultural and more.
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have load bearing masonry experience
- Experience of working on all types of UK building structures projects
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent client facing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression.
A generous pension and bonus scheme is on offer for the successful candidate. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.