Are you eager for an exciting new challenge for 2022 that will give you the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy where you will head up and lead civils teams across 4 offices.
If so, then we would like to hear from you as our client is looking to appoint a Director to support their plan for forward thinking and progression. The successful candidate will lead the civils team in their Oxford office and have responsibility for up to 5 offices across the UK. There is also an opportunity for progression to equity partnership in 2 years' time.
You will be self-motivating and proactive and capable of driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role,
- Ability to develop fee proposals and contract reviews,
- Ability to ensure all client's scope of works are clearly understood by all involved in the project,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent business development skills.
The ideal partner should be able to demonstrate development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures whilst winning work and meeting targets.
A large part of your role will be managing a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a proven experience of having successfully led a team.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision-making abilities - we would love to hear from you so please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham or call 07182 726126 for more details and a confidential chat.