£30,000 - £35,000 Plus Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity with a well renowned firm based in Henley-On-Thames that are looking for a Structural Engineer. They work on a diverse range of projects that include local hospitals and schools, maritime/port and complex residential project.
The chosen candidate must be diverse as well as work well within a large team. Ideally, they must also have transferrable skills working with many different materials. The candidate must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD as well as confident in their abilities across all types of software.
- Chartered or near chartered,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
The successful candidate will be expected to run their projects from inception to completion whilst being able to provide leadership and management to the resources on a project basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.