A highly respected engineering consultancy with over 600 staff worldwide across 10 offices is looking to further expand their geotechnical offering, by appointing a Geotechnical Design Engineer. Their projects are a mixture of both infrascture and high end buildings (including basement excavations).
- At least 2+ years consultancy experience working as a geotechnical engineer
- Knowledge and experience using Plaxis 2D & 3D
- Experience working on a wide range of geotechnical design projects
- ICE accredited degree or masters in either Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Soil Mechanics or equivalent
- A basic salary of £32,000 - £38,000, dependant on experience
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus your Birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Paid professional membership
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're looking to find out more information regarding this role prior to applying. We don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you are considering a move - get in touch with Kate Waltham on 0131 264 0904.