A global engineering consultancy based in Central London is looking to further grow their Geotechnical team due to sustained growth. The successful chartered Senior Geotechnical Engineer will be part of a team of 20, reporting directly into the Geotechnical lead & director. You will be leading projects, as well as mentoring junior engineers. Their projects are predominantly within the road and rail sector both locally in the UK as well as overseas.
- Chartered Engineer with ICE
- Experience working on large scale infrascture projects
- Experience using Plaxis 2D & 3D
- Experience mentoring junior geotechnical engineers
- Experience liaising with clients would be advantageous
- A competitive salary of £42,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holiday
- Paid professional membership
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're looking to find out more information regarding this role prior to applying. We don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you are considering a move - get in touch with Kate Waltham on 0131 264 0904.