A global engineering firm with over 400 employees in the UK is looking to further grow their geotechnical team across all their offices in the UK. Their geotechnical design team based in the Southeast is looking to further expand by appointing a Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
The successful Senior Geotechnical Engineer will be working on a wide range of projects mainly within the marine & infrastructure sector.
- Chartered Engineer (with ICE)
- Experience mentoring and managing junior geotechnical engineers
- A wide range of geotechnical design experience, ideally with project experience within the infrastructure sector
- Experience using Plaxis 2D & 3D
- A competitive salary of £42,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holiday
- Paid professional membership
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're looking to find out more information regarding this role prior to applying. We don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you are considering a move - get in touch with Kate Waltham on 0131 264 0904.