A global engineering consultancy renowned for their high-profile projects within the rail & road sector are looking to further expand their geotechnical team based in Central Glasgow. They are looking for an ambitious geotechnical engineer, someone who is actively working towards chartership with the ICE.
The successful Geotechnical Design Engineer will be working in a small Geotechnical team of 8 Engineer based in Glasgow. You will be working closely with their civils teams on a wide range of projects based both locally in the UK, as well as internationally.
- At least 2+ years consultancy experience working as a geotechnical engineer
- Knowledge and experience using Plaxis 2D & 3D
- Experience working on a wide range of geotechnical design projects
- ICE accredited degree or masters in either Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Soil Mechanics or equivalent
- A basic salary of £28,000 - £36,000, dependant on experience
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus your Birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Paid professional membership
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're looking to find out more information regarding this role prior to applying. We don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you are considering a move - get in touch with Kate Waltham on 0131 264 0904.