Do you feel like just a number in your current company? Just a cog in a machine, with no clear progression route or opportunity to develop and grow? Well, here's a role which can change that. You can join a company which offers one of the best training and development schemes within the environmental sector, ensuring you reach your goals and get the relevant skillset needed to progress. You will be supported towards chartership, work on some of the biggest projects within the industry and have the opportunity to manage those high profile projects too.
The successful Assistant EIA Project Manager will be working in a small team of environmental consultants in their Central Edinburgh office. You will be reviewing and managing EIA reports, as well as contributing to tenders and business development.
- At least 3+ years' experience working within the Environmental sector
- Experience working on and managing a variety of projects within either the infrastructure, offshore wind or energy sector
- Thorough understanding of UK legislations and planning policies
- Experience mentoring junior Environmental Consultants
- Experience reviewing EIA reports/statements
- A competitive salary of £36,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Paid Professional Membership
- Lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company share option scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.