If you consider yourself to be an ambitious and motivated Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it - we would like to hear from you!
Our client, a national name in engineering excellence is seeking a talented and motivated Civil engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Watford office. Candidates will have at least 2 years' experience with particular interest in drainage and hardstanding on built environment schemes.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
- A degree in Civil engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' previous UK experience,
- A significant level of roads & drainage design experience,
- Working knowledge of Civils 3D and Microdrainage
- Confident client-facing and communication skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Once you have proven your ability and successfully completed your probation period, you will be offered an attractive range of flexible benefits along with an excellent career path.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
For further information and to be considered for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.