Graduate Civil Engineer
£30k - £35k per annum plus benefits
Our client is on the lookout for a graduate Civil engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The candidate will be joining their vibrant office based in Leeds. The position is to assist in the development of the team, whilst also completing projects efficiently from inception to completion with a desire to fulfil their client's needs.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 278, 38 Agreements.
- A minimum of 2 years within a consultancy.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.