Have you decided that 2022 is the year you will make a career move?
Would you welcome the opportunity to join an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more?
Is so then this could be the role for you. Our client is looking to find a Chartered Structural Engineer to join them in their Norfolk office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered engineer or working towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Previous experience of managing whole design processes,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Ability to overcoming obstacles and recommend best fit solutions to clients,
- Previous experience of working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials e.g. steel, reinforced concrete, timber & masonry,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills.
The successful candidate will have good communication and organisational skills and will be able to work on their own initiative.
A benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.