£40K - 50K, EIA, Environmental Impact Assessments, Transport, Infrastructure, IEMA
Your new company
A multidisciplinary, design, engineering and project management consultancy, with over 60,000 employees worldwide. Great opportunity to make a difference and shape the world to benefit future generations and the natural environment. We are looking to recruit an environmental consultant with 10+ years' experience who has an appetite for supporting commercial growth of the company, can demonstrate collaboration, client focus and work winning, and can help us to enable our digital future and support our cross-sector global campaign, Engineering Net Zero.
Your new role
- Adhere to high standards of environmental performance within various multidisciplinary projects, influencing project development and delivering optimal environmental outcomes.
- Lead on the delivery and coordination of environmental work being undertaken by multi-disciplinary teams including EIA, options appraisals and environmental management.
- Undertake own work to an excellent standard, and review the work of others, on time and to budget.
- Manage and support clients' needs in a confident, professional manner.
- Lead and support on bid preparation and develop new areas of business for the team.
- Support the team in implementing digital tools within environmental assessment and management.
- Undertake Continual Professional Development in accordance with requirements of chosen professional institute.
What you'll need to succeed
Right to work in the UK required.
- Degree or Masters in an environmental or science subject.
- Chartered, or working towards Chartership. (CIEMA)
- Experience in delivery of Transport EIAs/DCOs.
- Good knowledge of the EIA process and environmental technical specialisms, including GRIP/PACE and/or DMRB.
- Strong report writing, verbal and presentation skills and able to review the work of others to ensure quality.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate issues and ideas effectively.
- Be flexible, adaptable and prepared to take on new challenges and work from other Atkins or client office locations.
- Be highly self-motivated, possessing strong enthusiasm and commitment to delivering sustainable outcomes
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Paid overtime and/or TOIL system.
- Paid professional memberships and individual training budgets.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on:
Tel: 0333 010 5248