Graduate Sustainability Co-ordinator - Permanent Job - £20,000-£24,000 - Norwich
Your new company
A well regarded housing development firm with a large and increasing emphasis on sustainability. With many regional offices, they are responsive to local needs and support their communities. They develop land, housing, regenerate current developments and complete planned maintenance/refurbishment. Alongside this, they work on many major projects.
In recognition of their actions to tackle climate change and efforts to do business in a greener, more sustainable way, they have been awarded an A grade by the former Carbon Disclosure Project.
Your new role
Based in the East Anglia region, this is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and creative individual with a commitment to sustainable and environmental excellence and innovation, to move into the construction industry and help drive our well-respected and diverse organisation to new levels of excellence in these fields.
You'll be responsible for...
- The co-ordination of regional sustainability initiatives.
- Ensuring all documents and reports are updated and distributed accordingly.
- Providing in-house awareness workshops to promote understanding as appropriate.
- Provide advice as required on current best practice and improvements in relation to sustainability.
- Support LIMS and other business systems with data collation and reports as required.
- Collate data for CEMARS, CRC, ESOS, BREEAM and other similar as appropriate.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities in relation to the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Sustainability (or equivalent) desirable
- Knowledge of environmental and social value legislation.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and the production of accurate reports.
- A strong ability to plan workload and achieve deadlines.
- A proven team player with good communication skills and able to engage others.
- Driving licence or working toward is required.
What you'll get in return
- £20,000-£24,000 p/annum
- In-House Training Plan.
- Join a dynamic and supportive team.
- Entry to the construction industry and exposure to various elements of business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.