As a Civil Engineer working for our client based in central Edinburgh you will experience exposure to a variety of buildings infrastructure projects across multiple sectors.
Typically, the office grows organically with internal progression being the norm however, the Modern Edinburgh office is expanding due to several project wins within healthcare, biotech, defence, custodial, rail, industrial, commercial and food and drink.
Within this role you will be given creative freedom to produce Civil infrastructural designs, attend site visits, on occasion lead projects and mentor junior engineers all whilst you develop your career and progress through the company.
All the above (minus site visits) can be completed whilst working from the comfort of your home 2/3 days a week as the role offers you flexibility to fit your responsibilities around your life outside of work.
As the new Civil Engineer, you will
- Provide a proactive approach to clients to ensure the best solutions
- Produce civil infrastructure designs
- Demonstrate capabilities in analysis and design of civil engineer scheme
- Developing, maintaining, and monitoring programmes for scheduling and reporting
- Attend site visits, project progress meetings
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to junior engineers
Civil Engineer profile
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered level
- Experience with various design packages, AutoCAD, Civils3d, WinDes, Micro drainage etc
- 3+ years' experience in a similar design consultancy
- Competitive 7% Company pension
- Annual professional subscriptions
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
If the above role is of interest, contact Connor Sandison with an up-to-date CV today or click apply, now!