Our client is a medium sized, award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Manchester that pride themselves on working on prestigious projects across a broad range of sectors including new build, refurbishments and restorations. Projects range in value from £50,000 to £100m.
They are looking for an experienced Principal Civil Engineer to join their growing infrastructure team on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Principal Civil Engineer will join a large team of qualified engineers and will be required to work on projects in various sectors including, offices, residential, historic, education, health, tall buildings, retail/leisure, sports stadia, industrial, bridges, hotels and masterplanning.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, ideally MSc or Meng,
- A Chartered engineer or near Chartered engineer would be preferable,
- A minimum of 7 years' experience post graduate experience,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience in microdrainage is essential,
- Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential
- Self-motivated and ambitious,
- A good self-manager of time and work.
- Ability and desire to mentor more junior members of the team.
The company will offer the successful Principal Civil Engineer an excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Graham Ventham and let's get your new career started.