Infrastructure Engineer (civils highways & drainage)
Salary up to £40,000 + Attractive benefits, bonus schemes and remote working options!
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in a friendly vibrant office in Ipswich.
Our client has just moved to a newly refurbished office in Ipswich town centre. The office has been refurbished to a high standard and represents a large investment in this growing business. The team is busy and has an excellent forward-thinking workload which means business is looking good for many years to come. The team has taken on 4 new staff in the last 12 months (nobody was furloughed or made redundant) and they intent to expand further again. Our client is also fully set up for remote working which means staff will be offered a mix of home and office working to suit lifestyle. Our client offers pension contribution, regular pay reviews, competitive starting salaries, attractive bonus schemes and more. In short, the company is going places, and this would be a really good time to join!
Working as an Infrastructure Engineer you will complete;
- Detailed drainage design (surface and foul water) to adoptable standard and construction
- Detailed design of access roads and highways (alignment and pavement details) to adoptable standard and construction
- Ability to prepare and lodge S104, S106, S185 applications
- Ability to prepare and lodge S278 applications
In order to be considered for this Infrastructure Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Have 3-4 years or more experience in a similar type role in consultancy
- Expert/very confident with AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Micro drainage, Microsoft Office
- Revit would be an advantage but not essential
- Being local to the office would be a distinct advantage but we can also consider people relocating!
In order to discuss this Infrastructure Engineer role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk