Principal Civil Engineer, £50K negotiable, full time, hybrid working
Your new company
An award winning consultancy that prides themselves on delivering a quality and innovative full design and property service.
Your new role
To lead a team of Civil and Structural Engineers. Helping the team to achieve their full potential as effectively and efficiently as possible. Always adhere to commercial and resource management within productivity and time restraints. Assist the Associates and Directors as proactively as possible. Expected to be an authority on Civil Engineering matters within the team and constantly look to assist with the professional development of team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant degree or proven experience within Civil Engineering
- To be chartered with ICE (or working towards)
- Adequate knowledge of Structural Engineering
- Experience managing a team
- Comfortable working under pressure and able to deliver to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to multitask and good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Chance to grow within a leading, forward thinking consultancy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.