Structural Revit Technician
£30,000 - £33,000 plus benefits
We are working with an astounding client that values their staff and has won many awards for their superb work across the whole of Yorkshire.
They currently have an opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician that can assist with design solutions on a variety of projects and will play an important role in the delivery of projects from inception to completion to an award winning standard.
- Ideally educated to an A-level standard,
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Revit on building structures projects,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful Technician will become an integral member of this fantastic and highly reputable company. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, whilst working on the most interesting projects across the UK.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -