Our client provides a full range of multi-disciplinary technical consultancy services specialising in Civil, Structural and Infrastructural engineering.
They have an enviable project pipeline that just keeps growing and as a result they are planning on steady and sustainable growth.
In order to continue this success, they are looking for an experienced Civil Technician to join their team in Aberdeen on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client offers the successful candidate strong career progression opportunities and access to a large project portfolio to work that consists of residential property, office building, shopping centres, retail parks, industrial buildings, educational facilities, roads, bridges and drainage.
- Produce infrastructure designs and detailing of roads, drainage and site levels with ground modelling and SUDS design
- Produce infrastructure designs using AutoCAD, PDS modelling and similar design software
- Liaise with colleague to ensure coordinated work
- Occasionally, you will take a design lead when required
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civils 3D
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision, own managing workloads
- Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice and Design Standards
- Hybrid working of two days working from home
- Employee pension scheme
- Annual Bonus