Have you decided that now is the time to make the career move you have been considering? Would you like to join a well respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who can offer you the role and progression you deserve?
If yes, then read on!
We are working with a specialist engineering firm who are currently in the process of growing their UK business. As a result they are seeking an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Milton Keynes office on a full time permanent basis. If you have a minimum of 8 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- A strong background in roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Revit, Microdrainage/Windes etc),
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team with support from the Associate Director and Director.
The successful Associate Infrastructure engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.