Are you looking for a role that will offer the opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who excel in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural design service across a range of market sectors? If you are then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Due to an increase in workload and expanding client base we are currently helping our client to find a Structural Technician to join the structures team in their Newark office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, retail and more.
- Qualified with HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- Experienced in use of AutoCAD and Revit to produce structural engineering drawings / models,
- Experienced in the detailing of a wide range of building structures, e.g. education, commercial, industrial, residential, retail, healthcare, etc.
- Experience of working in a structural engineering design consultancy,
- Experienced in detailing in all common structural materials,
- Able to work as part of a team of structural engineers and technicians with minimal supervision,
- Able to work under pressure and be committed to achieving project deadlines,
- Able to communicate with all members of project teams, e.g. other designers, contractors, etc.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Technician position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.