ICT Senior Engineer - London projects
Delivering certainty through the power of experience
Enterprise Solutions, part of Crown House Technologies, is a leading construction and infrastructure technology services provider, supplying a complete Building Services package with communications, ICT, intelligent building monitoring, BMS and the UK's largest MEP Manufacturing facility, a 129,000 sq ft factory offering off-site manufacturing and assembly for its digitally engineered modular MEICA packages.
Our team's expertise in system integration provides effective and dynamic solutions to end-users utilising open protocols, with a suite of solutions and products that can be integrated with any open protocol system to provide a seamless path for integrating past, present and future building environments.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ICt Senior Engineer to join our dedicated, highly experienced team to work on major complex construction and infrastructure projects.
What will the role look like?
- Consistent delivery of successful projects: Safety, Quality, Client Satisfaction and Profit.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Specialist IP systems knowledge of IT infrastructure - security systems, lighting control, open systems integration and manufactured modular solutions.
- Full understanding of the engineering requirements and risk mitigation around the installation and support of Extra Low Voltage Systems.
- Working Knowledge of current H&S Legislation, IT Standards e.g. TIA/EIA, ISO, BSEN
- Recognised Technical / Professional qualification e.g. BICSI, C+G, HND, HNC, Prince 2
- Ideally a network qualification such as Cisco CCNA along with manufacturers accreditation courses.
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033.
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, then please get in touch.