Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world's leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a passionate and dedicated Structural Revit Technician to join their structures team in London on a full time permanent basis.
- To assist the BIM Lead and update structural aspects of multi-disciplinary models;
- Reviewing 3D survey information alongside the point cloud information;
- Creating structural drawings; including sections and details based on historic archive information & 3D Surveys
- Delivering information within defined timescales;
- Communicate clearly with senior members in the team;
- Ensure appropriate health and safety information is added to drawings and models;
- Manage information in accordance with company and client procedures.
- A minimum of an ONC in Civil Engineering or relevant engineering course;
- A minimum of 2 years Revit experience within the UK structures environment,
- At least 5 years working for a civil and structural engineering company,
- Proficient in the use of Navisworks Manage and AutoCAD;
- Experience of modelling existing masonry structures including refurbishment and temporary works elements;
- Able to produce 3D BIM models to a Level 2 Standard,
- Organised and methodical with particular attention to detail;
- Positive, enthusiastic approach and good communication skills.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.