As a Civil Engineer for our client in central Edinburgh, you will be exposed to a wide range of building infrastructure projects in a variety of industries.
The Modern Edinburgh office is expanding due to significant project wins in the healthcare, biotech, defence, correctional, rail, industrial, commercial, and food & beverage industries.
While developing your career and progressing through the organisation, you will be allowed creative freedom to prepare Civil infrastructural designs, attend site visits, lead projects on occasion, and mentor junior engineers.
All the above (excluding site visits) can be performed while working from home 2/3 days a week allowing you the flexibility to work around your life outside of work.
Day to day breakdown
- Work with clients in a proactive manner to ensure that the best solutions are offered.
- Develop, implement, and monitor scheduling and reporting programmes
- Demonstrate competency in civil engineer scheme analysis and design
- Attend site inspections and project status meetings
- Offer junior engineers advice, guidance, and support
- Chartered or near chartered level
- Experience with several design products, such as AutoCAD, Civils3d, WinDes, Micro drainage
- 3+ years' experience in a similar design consultancy
On offer is a competitive package.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Annual professional memberships
- 7% Pension
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme/season ticket travel alternatives
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!