Civil Design Technician
£35k - £40K per annum plus benefits
This client is a small Civil engineering consultancy who, due to their continued success currently have an influx of infrastructure projects. They are looking to find a motivated and enthusiastic Civil Design Technician with previous highways and drainage experience which will have been obtained on housing sites and medium sized infrastructure projects. This role is based in their Bristol office and is a full-time permanent role.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Technician:
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' solid experience on infrastructure development projects,
- An excellent understanding of AutoCAD and Site 3D,
- A good understanding of Microdrainage or flow would be ideal but is not essential as training will be given,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Civil Design Technician role and would like to be considered, please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed