Are you an enthusiastic Civil Technician looking for a new challenge?
Commercial buildings, sports facilities, residential complexes, hotels, and educational facilities are among the challenging and complicated projects that our client has for you to work on.
As a Civil Technician you will become a key member of the team based in Fife as you work alongside the Project Engineer to ensure the delivery of designs meet the client's brief.
You will be responsible for producing drawing media for issue to clients and design team members.
Occasional site attendance will be required.
CIVIL TECHNICIAN ROLE
- Develop engineers sketches
- Develop construction details
- Carry out design of vertical and horizontal road alignment, and foul and surface water drainage
- Liaise with the project engineer on issues requiring clarification or structural input
- £27,000 - 32,000 Per annum
- Work from home once a week
- Modern design office - Pool table and staff areas
- Social events - BBQs, go-karting
- Company pension, life assurance etc
- Salary reviews
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!