Graduate Structural Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 Plus Benefits
We have a new opportunity within a dynamic and challenging design environment for a Structural Engineer that is looking for a career opportunity that will help them develop their skills further and guide them on their portfolio submission towards chartership. The chartership pass rates exceeds the national average, meaning you will be right where you need to be to achieve your goals as a motivated Structural engineer.
You will be working within a fantastic team that is friendly, sociable and experienced whilst also being able to enjoy the amazing lifestyle Brighton has to offer; 10 minutes from the sea front and only a short stroll away from the busy city centre.
What to expect?
- Developing detailed designs, preparing calculations in all major materials
- Scheme designing to aid design development establishing stability, structural solution and basic grid/construction layouts in sketch format
- Analysing structural components
- Liaising with other professionals, to resolve detailed information and develop design through scheme stages through to construction
- BEng/MEng Civil/Structural Engineering degree level or equivalent
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
- Detailed experience using Eurocodes
- Atleast 2 years experience,
- Experience of working in or with a multi-disciplinary design consultancy
- Practical approach to design
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, ambition and ownership over professional development
If this is a role that would interest you then please feel free to send your most recent CV to Jamie Creed -