Are you an experienced Technical Director who has led and successfully delivered engineering projects and is looking to advance their career at one of the UK's leading independent consultancies?
If you can answer yes to the above then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Technical Director to assist in the development of an emerging team in their Sevenoaks office.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to manage a team and become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
The successful Technical Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.