Engineering Geologist - Cardiff
This client is an independent Consultancy based in Cardiff, providing geotechnical and geo-environmental solutions to a wide range of individual clients and companies. My client prides themselves on their ethical and honest approach to their work and are now looking for an enthusiastic engineer to join their team and develop within the company.
This role is ideal for an Engineering Geologist with a couple years' experience, who is looking to work more independently and keen to develop their management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing both field and office-based projects to a high standard
- Preparing scoping proposals
- Managing, designing, and implanting the delivery of ground investigations
- Supervising drilling team and contractors
- Offering technical advice/recommendations to clients and authorities
- Help with the training and support of more junior staff members
Needed qualifications and experience:
- Relevant in degree e.g Civil Engineering, Geology or Environmental Science
- Relevant MSc (desirable)
- Experienced in site supervision
- Proficient in Soil and rock logging
- Ability to work as a team player with good communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel to different sites
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this position sounds of interest, please contact Beth Cook at Penguin Recruitment on: 07753661852 for a confidential chat or alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com.