Your new company
A fundamental organisation who work alongside their customers to deliver resilient, bespoke infrastructure solutions.
Within the design team, you'll work with water companies and infrastructure organisations, giving you the unique opportunity to see the results of your hard work, working in tandem with the operational team. Your solutions will make a genuine difference to people's lives. You'll work in a growing national team that is inclusive, open-minded and somewhere your professional development can thrive.
Your new role
- Assess existing networks and recommend suitable hydraulic replacement, maintaining or improving the network performance;
- Assess impact and identify methods to maintain water supply during new asset commissioning operations;
- Have input in accordance with the client's requirements and relevant standards to achieve cost effective solutions;
- Use hydraulic models to aid planning and programming of operational activities;
- Investigate and resolve supply interruptions and commissioning abnormalities;
- Prepare, check and present engineering solutions to others (illustrations, reports, calcs etc);
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and other relevant stakeholders;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that brings different challenges each day.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have experience in the UK potable water industry;
- BSc/BEng qualified preferred;
- Working toward CEng preferred;
- Member of ICE or CIWEM preferred;
- Competent with MS Office and packages such as Synergi, InfoWorks WS or Epanet;
- Excellent communication skills with various individuals;
What you'll get in return
- 24 days holiday before statutory (option to buy more)
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Flexible lifestyle benefits
- Financial wellbeing programme
- Health and wellbeing programme and onsite mental health first aiders
- Paid volunteering days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.