Associate/Director Structural Engineer
£55k- £70k per annum plus benefits
This is the perfect opportunity for a Chartered Structural Engineer that is looking to develop their career further, that wants to take on a new challenge as an Associate or Director of a smaller company. This role offers a hands-on experience from liaising with their current satisfied clients to passing on your knowledge to the graduates and teams below.
One of the main focuses for our client is to grow the office to a size where it can optimise the local work further and build upon their existing client base. The lucky individual that can assist in achieving this goal will be rewarded with a very generous benefits package and will be given a more prominent role within the management structure. You must also have at least 6 years' experience working on buildings structures.
- A minimum of 6 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Demonstrate the meeting of client expectations and agreeing project deliverables and timescales,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Skills to manage and lead a team as well as projects
This is a great opportunity for a driven Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, that may want to escape the larger and more corporate consultancies to try something new. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -