Our client is looking for an Associate Transport Planner to join their team based in the heart of Edinburgh.
As an Associate Transport Planner, you will join an award-winning consultancy working on various global and domestic projects for both private and public clients.
The consultancy has a vision to further enhance their industry-leading reputation by developing tools and techniques that will allow environmentally conscious and durable Engineering.
Within this role you will be involved in some of the UKs most high profile and stimulating transport and development projects for clients such as Midlands Connect, Birmingham City Council, HS2, Homes England, national housebuilders, architects, planners, and property developers.
- Multimodal Transport Strategy Development
- Future Mobility Strategies
- Business Case preparation and advice
- Funding bid preparation
- Pedestrian modelling and urban space design
- Scheme concept and feasibility
- Public consultation and Expert Witness
- Travel demand management and behavioural change strategies
Associate Transport Planner Profile
- Significant experience working in transport planning and strategy development
- Experience working within a large multi-disciplinary
- Comfortable approaching new clients
- Track record of client management, building long lasting relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- £65,000 - £75,000 Per annum
- 8% matched pension
- 25 days annual leave (additional purchase options)
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Hybrid working (Work from home 2/3+ days from home)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!