Conrad Consulting is working with a leading construction, property, residential and services firm who operate globally undertaking significant construction and civil engineering for both temporary and permanent works.
They currently have a requirement in their Liverpool office for a Senior engineer who is capable of managing their own workload to successfully deliver goals and achieve objectives.
As a Senior engineer you will regularly meet with clients, attending briefing and site visits, leading the development of fee proposals for review. The ideal candidate will also have experience in and a desire to work on temporary works projects which will form a considerable proportion of your workload.
Sectors include: Education, health, housing, defence, transport and power amongst others.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered member of a relevant professional institution (e.g. ICE, IStructE),
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant postgraduate experience,
- Experience in structural, civil, geotechnical, highways, drainage, temporary works or MEICA design,
- Experience in the following software:2D, 3D or 4D CAD and BIM modelling,
- Experience of practical, technical construction management such as temporary works coordination,
- Ability and desire to mentor more junior members of the team,
- Full UK driving licence.
The Senior Structural engineer they are seeking should have a collaborative and ever-evolving attitude to their role, with a focus on high quality delivery of service. You will understand implications of decisions and look for creative ways to improve your role and performance.
If you are an enthusiastic engineer with a forward thinking and collaborative approach, get in touch with Graham Ventham today to be considered for this role.