Job Title: Highways Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Civil Highways Engineer to join a well-established, expanding , multi-disciplinary consultancy. The successful Highways Engineer will gain exposure to consultancy services across a number market sectors.
- MEng/MSc degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering (or equivalent).
- At least 1 years proven Highways experience.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Graduate member of the ICE or CIHT and a desire to work towards chartership status.
- Excellent knowledge of Civils 3D and AutoCAD software.
- Technically competent.
- Knowledge of DMRB, DMRB, Local Authority guidelines and their applications.
- Vehicle tracking analysis.
This role presents a great opportunity for a civil engineer within a multi-disciplinary consultancy, working with teams across a broad spectrum of projects. The successful Highways engineer will have the chance of career progression. These exciting working prospects come with a competitive basic salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this Civil engineering role, or similar positions, please contact Sam Lay-Smith. DDI: 01792 365 100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org