Working for a globally recognised engineering consultancy as a Graduate Structural Engineer can open many doors and allow you to accelerate your career to help you achieve your professional goals and targets quickly.
This role offers the successful Graduate Structural Engineer the opportunity to become an integral member of larger design team that will work on a wide range of projects within a significant defence framework in Scotland.
Although you will be expected to work autonomously, you will have access to continuous guidance and support from more experienced engineers as you grow and develop, working towards chartership and other industry recognised qualifications.
The consultancy has a proven track record of internal promotions and overseas opportunities, and they achieve this sustainable growth by providing industry beating training and actively supporting all staff to achieve corporate membership of relevant institutions.
The role is based in central Edinburgh; however, you will be able to work 100% from home, minus any required site/client meetings.
- Degree in civil/ Structural engineering
- Extensive post graduate experience within a similar design consultancy (3+ years)
- Working knowledge and experience of 2D & 3D packaged such as Tekla, Tedds and Robot
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- £27,000 - 32,000 Per Annum
- 34-day annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension, cycle to work scheme and option to buy/sell holidays
- Regular salary reviews
If the above is of interest, then please get in contact with Connor Sandison for more information today!
Otherwise click apply, now.