Are you a Senior Structural Engineer that is motivated by complex and challenging engineering design with a focus upon the conservation of historic buildings?
If so, our client will be of interest to you.
They are an employee-owned market leading engineering consultancy based in central Edinburgh and at present they are looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to their new, modern design office.
This consultancy put a strong focus upon conservation and refurbishment of historical buildings and boasts the most Conservation Accredited Engineers (CARE) in the country.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will
- Work on a vast range of engineering sectors that include commercial, historical, religious, residential, and industrial
- Mentor junior staff
- Possess the ability to take project lead
- Manage multiple projects
- £45,000 - £50,000 Per annum
- 35-Hour work week
- 5% Pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus (bi-annually)
- Income protection insurance (50% of salary paid)
- Life assurance (3x salary)
- Private medical insurance
- Electric car leasing scheme
- 26 days annual leave + 7 days fixed over festive period
- Paid European study trip
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!