Are you an experienced Civil Engineer that is ready to take your career to the next level and become a Principal Civil Engineer for a market leading consultancy?
If so, our client will be of interest to you.
They are an employee-owned engineering consultancy based in central Edinburgh and because of several project wins, they are looking to appoint a Principal Civil Engineer.
This consultancy is known for their award-winning conservation and refurbishment of historical buildings, and they currently employ the most Conservation Accredited Engineers (CARE) in the country.
As a Principal Civil Engineer, you will
- Provide management, direction, and oversight of the design civils design team
- Attract new clients, produce tender documents and bids
- Mentor junior staff
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standards possible, on time and to budget
- Manage multiple projects
- £49,500 - £59,500 Per annum
- 35-Hour work week
- 5% Pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus (bi-annually)
- Income protection insurance (50% of salary paid)
- Life assurance (3x salary)
- Private medical insurance
- Electric car leasing scheme
- 26 days annual leave + 7 days fixed over festive period
- Paid European study trip
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!