Our client is looking to add a Principal Signalling Engineer to their Glasgow office.
As a Principal Signalling Engineer, you will be Joining their established Rail team and work on a rich and diverse portfolio of challenging rail projects throughout the UK.
Within this role you will be given mentoring and support from industry-wide recognised technical leaders to ensure you are in the best possible position to flourish within your role and progress your career.
You, as the Principal Signalling Engineer will:
- Report directly to an experienced Technical Director
- Work with a local client team to ensure successful project delivery
- Assist with forecasting the overall engineering resources and key skill necessary for allocated contracts in sufficient time to ensure they can be provided
- Ensure that technical standards are maintained in all aspects of signalling support contracts
What you will need:
- IRSE Signalling Principles License (1.1550)
- IRSE Signalling Verifiers License (1.1.160)
- Beng / MEng in a relevant discipline (or equivalent)
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status
- Experience working within a similar role
- Knowledge of contact safety requirements and contact conditions
- £45,000 - £55,000 Per annum
- 8% Matched Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Flexible/ Hybrid working options
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
- I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
- I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
- If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!