Bland & Swift Ltd
Senior Engineer / Associate
Leeds – circa £60,000
Formed in 1969 Bland & Swift is a small, very successful Consulting Engineering practice based in Leeds specialising in building structures of all forms in all typical construction materials and other diverse work. These include new builds, alterations and extensions, mainly for repeat public & private sector clients. A selection of projects can be viewed on our website. In workload terms, we have been unaffected by the Pandemic
We are currently working on a variety of projects throughout the UK and an opportunity has arisen which would suit an experienced Chartered Civil / Structural Engineer at Senior Engineer / Associate level who also has an ambition to become a Director.
Core strengths and minimum qualifications should include the following:
- Chartered (MICE/MIStructE) plus 5 years.
- Ability to manage staff and project resources.
- Good problem solving skills for optimum solutions.
- Professional, ambitious and good communicator Commercial awareness for fee structuring and project cost control.
- High level of competency in Structural Design
The remuneration package will depend on experience and qualifications but the position is expected to offer:
- Basic salary range circa £60K.
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday plus 9 statutory.
Promotion to Directorship would enhance the above.
To apply, please phone 0113 231099 and ask for Nick or email: firstname.lastname@example.org