Our client is a medium sized, innovative consultancy in Surrey who provide a broad spectrum of engineering services. They are looking for a motivated Structural Revit Technician to join their structures team with a minimum of 4 years' experience.
This is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious technician to join this team, the successful Structural Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas. They work on a range of projects and as a result, the ideal candidate will have the ability to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Structural Technician,
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit,
- Good technical knowledge of construction details,
- Knowledge on the main building materials, including detailing would be beneficial.
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary and offers a 9 day working fortnight with hybrid working of two mandatory days in the office. They are a forward-thinking firm who are looking for like-minded individuals to join them - people with the ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please send an updated your CV to Graham Ventham to apply.