Our client provides a full range of services to the built environment, including engineering and consultancy. They have an urgent requirement for a Structural Revit Technician in their office in Croydon, Surrey.
The firm is a small/medium sized consultancy who provides innovative structural engineering solutions across a broad sector base. They need an experienced Structural Revit Technician who is proficient in AutoCAD and has extensive Revit experience to join their team and develop their ideas.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Structural Technician,
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit,
- Good technical knowledge of construction details,
- Knowledge on the main building materials, including detailing would be beneficial.
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
You will be working on a diverse portfolio of schemes and should therefore have a background in building structures projects. Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary and offers a 9 day working fortnight with hybrid working of two mandatory days in the office.
If you are looking for a contract opportunity with a well-established consultancy, then please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 immediately to be considered for this role.