Our client is an established and respected structural design consultancy based in Essex. With an interesting and expanding workload they are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Graduate Engineer to join their team. You will be part of a successful team engaging in the design of a wide range of exciting projects including high rise, residential building structures schemes, mixed use developments etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An M.Eng Civil Engineering (ideally 2:1 or better)
- Competent in structural design using all the main building materials, particularly concrete and steel.
- Around 1- 3 years experience with a UK consultancy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good all round computer skills, with relevant structural design software
You can expect:
- Excellent all round training
- Assistance in working towards and achieving Chartered status
- A vibrant office atmosphere
- A clear future career advancement path
In the right candidate to fill the role, our client is looking for someone that possesses a flair for design, someone that will fit in well within a team, and perhaps most importantly of all, has energy, enthusiasm and personality.
A competitive salary will be offered which will be negotiable depending on experience / ability etc., but likely to be in the region of £28-37,000 p.a. together with a comprehensive benefits package.