Our client is a leading multi-office Transportation Consultancy. They have a requirement in their Bristol office for a Senior / Principal Transportation consultant to play a key role in their future expansion plans.
The ideal person will have extensive development planning (transport) and project management experience and a record of managing and developing client relationships. You should have experience in as many of the following as possible:
- Preparing and writing Transport Assessment reports
- Traffic capacity analyses, ideally with knowledge of LINSIG and TRANSYT
- The development of Travel Plans for a variety of uses
- Sustainability and accessibility appraisals of land use developments
- Knowledge of current highway design guidance; and knowledge of the relevant planning circulars and development control policies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking consultancy offering excellent career development prospects. A generous salary will be offered to the successful candidate which will be dependent on level of experience and ability, but is likely to be in the region of £44-55,000 p.a.
Contact Ian White of Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants)